Water leaks in your home can not only be damaging and costly, but can pose certain health hazards. Basements are
notorious for leaking water at one time or another. The products I use have been proven to stop water from coming in
through concrete! I use a polyurethane injection system along with Xypex. It is not necessary to dig along your foundation to
fix the leak. I can fix your leak from inside your home. I even have a product that, in special situations, can actually
waterproof the soil that sits against your foundation! Waterproofing can also be done to garages or porches that are
suspended slabs with rooms underneath. Here are some scenarios that might sound like your situation:
- You notice you have water coming through your foundation.
- You have a leak in your basement and want to get it fixed before you start to finish your basement?
- Your basement is already finished, but you notice that one area your carpet is wet all the time, or just during a rain
- You have a finished basement, and have put a lot of money into a "built-in" wall entertainment system. You notice a leak
that has come from that wall. It would be costly to tear it out to fix the leak.
-You have a garage that is a suspended slab, that has a room underneath it. You notice that the room underneath has a
leak in the ceiling.
- You have a porch that is a suspended slab, with a food storage room underneath. You notice that the ceiling in that room
is leaking water.
|Tuff Overlay Products, LLC
Concrete Repair and Restoration
Call us today for a free estimate! 801-735-8003
I am licensed and fully insured.